Welcome to Home Recording Forum For Beginners. You must make your first post in the Introductions Forum after you Register! In till you do, you WILL NOT be able to post or reply in any other forum. After you make your introduction the entire board will be available for posting or replying. This is a countermeasure for spam bots.

Units Sold & My Process Concerning The ACX.

This is the forum for discussing the requirements concerning the ACX as well as other on-line publishers. This forum also covers voice over procedures.
Forum rules
Please list your audio equipment in your profile. This will help us help you, concerning any audio issues you may have.
River
Operating System: Windows 10
Digital Audio Workstation (DAW): Reaper
Mics: Zoom H4n; Shure SM57
Digital Recorder: Zoom H4n
United States of America

Re: Units Sold & My Process Concerning The ACX.

Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:55 pm

Dana, the information you share here is so generous. I have finished my first music album (heavenandearth.bandcamp.com) and am now evaluating the next things to do. I'm inclined now to get better set up for audiobook and solo piano recording and would like to try auditioning for the ACX once I'm ready.

Where do you get the Audio Statistics plug-in that you use?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Dana
Site Admin
Site Admin
Operating System: Windows 8 & 10.
Digital Audio Workstation (DAW): Reaper, Hindenburg, Audacity.
Mics: Shure SM7b, SM 57 & 58, ATR 2100, AKG P120, AT Pro 70.
Digital Recorder: Tascam DR-40, Zoom H6.
United States of America

Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:35 pm

@River. The audio statistic plugin comes stock with Reaper. I just downloaded your album. To say you are talented is a great understatement! I could listen to your music ALL DAY LONG! Your voice would be great for audio books. It seems as if you like to work with children as well. I ran the stats on your album and if you produced it, you will need very little help concerning the ACX. Your specs were spot on!

:text-thankyouyellow: :text-thankyouyellow: :text-thankyouyellow:
Mixing & Mastering is Simple WHEN Your Recording Is Within The Specs! RECORD PROPERLY & MASTER LIGHTLY My Gear

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

River
Operating System: Windows 10
Digital Audio Workstation (DAW): Reaper
Mics: Zoom H4n; Shure SM57
Digital Recorder: Zoom H4n
United States of America

Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:42 pm

Ah-ha, I found it. I had looked but didn't notice I was searching only in one folder.

Thank you a thousand times for your encouraging words. And for downloading the album!! I had a lot of help with the mixing side of things but I was able to learn on the way. I don't know if you noticed most of the tracks were sung by someone else. My voice handles tracks 3, 7, and 8.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Dana
Site Admin
Site Admin
Operating System: Windows 8 & 10.
Digital Audio Workstation (DAW): Reaper, Hindenburg, Audacity.
Mics: Shure SM7b, SM 57 & 58, ATR 2100, AKG P120, AT Pro 70.
Digital Recorder: Tascam DR-40, Zoom H6.
United States of America

Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:47 pm

I am still listening but I will check out 3,7 & 8 now. Just finished. You sound like a young Jewell.
Mixing & Mastering is Simple WHEN Your Recording Is Within The Specs! RECORD PROPERLY & MASTER LIGHTLY My Gear

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic