Welcome to Home Recording Forum For Beginners. You must make your first post in the Introductions Forum after you Register! In till you do, you WILL NOT be able to post or reply in any other forum. After you make your introduction the entire board will be available for posting or replying. This is a countermeasure for spam bots.

New Marketing and Authoring Best Practices According To Apple.

This forum is the place to discuss all things concerning podcasting. As far as audio loudness, we follow the recommended standards from the Audio Engineering Society, (AES).
Dana
Site Admin
Site Admin
Operating System: Windows 8 & 10.
Digital Audio Workstation (DAW): Reaper, Hindenburg, Audacity.
Mics: Shure SM7b, SM 57 & 58, ATR 2100, AKG P120, AT Pro 70.
Digital Recorder: Tascam DR-40, Zoom H6.
United States of America

New Marketing and Authoring Best Practices According To Apple.

Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:13 am

It seems as if Apple now wants to get into the loudness specs as well as the recording format of your Podcast. Some of it I agree with and some I do not. 44.1 is still the best way to go in my opinion and it seems as if they also want to phase out the mp3 format as well. Everyone knew this day was coming and now it is knocking on the door. I just hope they do not try and make their suggestive advice mandatory. They offer the following advice here.

Mixing & Mastering is Simple WHEN Your Recording Is Within The Specs! RECORD PROPERLY & MASTER LIGHTLY My Gear

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links