Welcome to Home Recording Forum For Beginners. You must make your first post in the Introductions Forum after you Register! In till you do, you WILL NOT be able to post or reply in any other forum. After you make your introduction the entire board will be available for posting or replying. This is a countermeasure for spam bots.

I downloaded Reaper. Now what?

REAPER's full, flexible feature set and renowned stability have found a home wherever digital audio is used: commercial and home studios, broadcast, location recording, education, science and research, sound design, game development, and more. From mission-critical professional environments to students' laptops, there is a single version of REAPER, fully featured with no artificial limitations. You can evaluate REAPER in full for 60 days. A REAPER license is affordably priced and DRM-free.
thestorygirl
Operating System: Windows 7
Digital Audio Workstation (DAW): Audacity :(
Mics: Blue Yeti :(
United States of America

I downloaded Reaper. Now what?

Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:44 pm

Okay, I downloaded Reaper. Wow, that was SO easy!
Turns out I have the 64-bit.
Now it is asking for license key.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Dana
Site Admin
Site Admin
Operating System: Windows 8 & 10.
Digital Audio Workstation (DAW): Reaper, Hindenburg, Audacity.
Mics: Shure SM7b, SM 57 & 58, ATR 2100, AKG P120, AT Pro 70.
Digital Recorder: Tascam DR-40, Zoom H6.
United States of America

Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:42 am

You can use Reaper free for 60 days. After their nag screen times out, just click on the button that starts the program. Make sure you also download the SWS extension pack for Reaper as well. Once you download it, just click on the file and it will find Reaper and install its self. I will be back in town on Monday and I will do a video on the basic steps. The first thing is simply adjusting the input signal. Once you learn how to do that, you are 90% finished!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic