Welcome to Home Recording Forum For Beginners. You must make your first post in the Introductions Forum after you Register! In till you do, you WILL NOT be able to post or reply in any other forum. After you make your introduction the entire board will be available for posting or replying. This is a countermeasure for spam bots.

Acoustic Treatment with Bobby Owsinski (Frank Zappa, The Byrds)- Warren Huart: Produce Like A Pro

This is where you can show off your home studio. This is also where you can ask questions or give advice concerning room treatments.
Dana
Site Admin
Site Admin
Operating System: Windows 8 & 10.
Digital Audio Workstation (DAW): Reaper, Hindenburg, Audacity.
Mics: Shure SM7b, SM 57 & 58, ATR 2100, AKG P120, AT Pro 70.
Digital Recorder: Tascam DR-40, Zoom H6.
United States of America

Acoustic Treatment with Bobby Owsinski (Frank Zappa, The Byrds)- Warren Huart: Produce Like A Pro

Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:18 am

This is an interview between Bobby and Warren. This is what the tag line says.
Hi Friend, many of us as engineers overlook the importance of acoustic treatment, and thus fail to maximize our room’s potential. Treatment is crucial, especially since digital technology has brought recording and mixing to our bedrooms, basements, garages, etc- all of which are less than ideal acoustic environments to begin with. Recently, I had the chance to chat with Bobby Owsinski, author of The Studio Builder’s Handbook (among many others), about acoustic treatment and speakers with regards to his book. Many of Bobby's books have become a part of audio school curriculum!
I have watched hours of Bobby's videos. I am subscribed to his Podcast and if you have some time, I suggest you do the same.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=37&v=SCU7--X0doQ

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links