Welcome to Home Recording Forum For Beginners. You must make your first post in the Introductions Forum after you Register! In till you do, you WILL NOT be able to post or reply in any other forum. After you make your introduction the entire board will be available for posting or replying. This is a countermeasure for spam bots.

Please start here.

This is where you can watch videos or read about the many features our community has to offer our members.
Dana
Site Admin
Site Admin
Operating System: Windows 8 & 10.
Digital Audio Workstation (DAW): Reaper, Hindenburg, Audacity.
Mics: Shure SM7b, SM 57 & 58, ATR 2100, AKG P120, AT Pro 70.
Digital Recorder: Tascam DR-40, Zoom H6.
United States of America

Please start here.

Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:57 am

If you look at the very bottom of this forum, on the left hand side, you will see where I have installed 45 active extensions. These extensions expand the features of this software. It took me around 2 solid days to find, download and install them. It took me another 2 days to configure their settings. Some of these extensions are used by the admin to stop spam as well as increase security concerning hacking, but most of these extensions are to help members be able to use the many features of this community.

The point is that as my knowledge grows learning this software, this community will grow concerning more advanced features. I will be doing short videos on how to set up your profile, post links and images as well as how to be notified by either email or the software alert system when someone replies to your post. We also have a very detailed Q & A section and well as a build able Knowledge Base that we will be constantly updating. It is very time consuming and as time permits, it will get more advanced.

Mixing & Mastering is Simple WHEN Your Recording Is Within The Specs! RECORD PROPERLY & MASTER LIGHTLY My Gear

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links