Welcome to Home Recording Forum For Beginners. You must make your first post in the Introductions Forum after you Register! In till you do, you WILL NOT be able to post or reply in any other forum. After you make your introduction the entire board will be available for posting or replying. This is a countermeasure for spam bots.

Just Helpful Resources I Find in My Journey

This is a free for all forum catagory. List anything you like, just make sure you abide by the rules of the Community. If you have a suggestion for a specific forum, just let me know. The www is a wonderful thing!
thestorygirl
Operating System: Windows 7
Digital Audio Workstation (DAW): Audacity :(
Mics: Blue Yeti :(
United States of America

Just Helpful Resources I Find in My Journey

Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:03 pm

Dana, I saw this article today and thought of you and your researching those Latin terms:
https://www.voiceoverxtra.com/article.htm?id=UK85SGGD

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Dana
Site Admin
Site Admin
Operating System: Windows 8 & 10.
Digital Audio Workstation (DAW): Reaper, Hindenburg, Audacity.
Mics: Shure SM7b, SM 57 & 58, ATR 2100, AKG P120, AT Pro 70.
Digital Recorder: Tascam DR-40, Zoom H6.
United States of America

Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:04 am

WOW! What a great find. Thank you so much for this information. I am going to add a link at the bottom of the forum that points directly to your mentioned article. Honestly, before I read this, I only used on resource. As I read through the script, I highlight a word, right mouse click on it, then select "Search Google". Sometimes it will give an audio pronunciation and sometimes it does not. Thanks again for this wonderful link!

greatjob
Mixing & Mastering is Simple WHEN Your Recording Is Within The Specs! RECORD PROPERLY & MASTER LIGHTLY My Gear

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic