Welcome to Home Recording Forum For Beginners. You must make your first post in the Introductions Forum after you Register! In till you do, you WILL NOT be able to post or reply in any other forum. After you make your introduction the entire board will be available for posting or replying. This is a countermeasure for spam bots.

Why Narrating?

So what made you decide to get into the audio industry? Myself, it was so I could look at all the pretty girls and not have to listen to the Preacher.
thestorygirl
Operating System: Windows 7
Digital Audio Workstation (DAW): Audacity :(
Mics: Blue Yeti :(
United States of America

Why Narrating?

Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:04 pm

Dana, I was curious to know what yanked your chain to start narrating after spending so much time in the audio tech chair. :)

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Dana
Site Admin
Site Admin
Operating System: Windows 8 & 10.
Digital Audio Workstation (DAW): Reaper, Hindenburg, Audacity.
Mics: Shure SM7b, SM 57 & 58, ATR 2100, AKG P120, AT Pro 70.
Digital Recorder: Tascam DR-40, Zoom H6.
United States of America

Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:43 am

It was due to an email I received a while back. It went something like this.
You talk a lot of shi* about how you have taught so many people concerning the ACX, yet when I look up your name, I don't see a ****ing thing! The www has enough keyboard commandos and we simply don't need one concerning the audio field.
At fist I was a little upset, then I realized that this person had a valid point. I replied back to them and said give me six weeks. That is when I published my first narration. Honestly, once you lean the basics of audio, you can apply them to most any area. Believe it or not, I hate the sound of my own voice and this is probably the last book I will do. That is the reason I am documenting it. I guess I did it just to show I could. My heart belongs to mixing and mastering music, it always has.
:scared-yipes:
Mixing & Mastering is Simple WHEN Your Recording Is Within The Specs! RECORD PROPERLY & MASTER LIGHTLY My Gear

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic