Welcome to Home Recording Forum For Beginners. You must make your first post in the Introductions Forum after you Register! In till you do, you WILL NOT be able to post or reply in any other forum. After you make your introduction the entire board will be available for posting or replying. This is a countermeasure for spam bots.

Who is Blue Room Productions?

Conrad founded Blue Room Productions in 2009 after graduating Magna cum Laude from Emerson College in Boston, MA with achievements in audio/radio production and entrepreneurial studies. While living in Boston, Conrad acted as the Live Mix Director for WERS 88.9 FM, one of the largest stations broadcasting to the New England area and online around the world.
Dana
Site Admin
Site Admin
Operating System: Windows 8 & 10.
Digital Audio Workstation (DAW): Reaper, Hindenburg, Audacity.
Mics: Shure SM7b, SM 57 & 58, ATR 2100, AKG P120, AT Pro 70.
Digital Recorder: Tascam DR-40, Zoom H6.
United States of America

Wed May 23, 2018 11:32 am

Blue Room Productions is a Professional Recording Studio, 20 miles from my house. I first met Conrad when I was cold calling, looking for someone to interview for one of my former Podcasts. Conrad, the owner of Blue Room Productions simply answered his own phone. That meant a lot to me, as I do the same. He granted the interview and he has been my mentor, ever since. Anytime he opens his studio for any event, I am there. I am a firm believer that you should never master your own mixes, so when I need that service for music, I go straight to Conrad. During the 2016 Presidential elections, Conrad was called upon to record one of the Members, seeking the Presidential spot. Now, lets get it form his own website as well as watch two short video of what he does, both as a Professional Recording Engineer as well as a flat out massive stick slamming drummer.

Conrad founded Blue Room Productions in 2009 after graduating Magna cum Laude from Emerson College in Boston, MA with achievements in audio/radio production and entrepreneurial studies. While living in Boston, Conrad acted as the Live Mix Director for WERS 88.9 FM, one of the largest stations broadcasting to the New England area and online around the world.

As a producer and engineer, Conrad has continued to push his boundaries by attending workshops, master classes and industry conferences which have taken him as far as Avignon, France, attending the Mix With the Masters seminar with legendary grammy-award winning engineer Chris Lord-Alge. As an experienced producer with over 13 years of experience and a veteran drummer, Conrad is one of the most versatile and respected producers in the DC area, as well as being a voting member for the Grammy’s. He’s also a member of the Audio Engineering Society, a society comprised of leading audio engineers and scientists as well as the Washington D.C. chapter of the Grammy Foundation.

Blue Room Productions is a state-of-the-art professional production and recording studio with facilities based in Bethesda, Maryland, and Herndon, VA minutes from the Beltway and the downtown Washington D.C. area. Our company specializes in studio recording, mixing, mastering, live sound for events, mobile audio recording, and high-definition videography.

https://youtu.be/XvLJxqj1tDY https://youtu.be/eiXdazhB8lc

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links