Welcome to Home Recording Forum For Beginners. You must make your first post in the Introductions Forum after you Register! In till you do, you WILL NOT be able to post or reply in any other forum. After you make your introduction the entire board will be available for posting or replying. This is a countermeasure for spam bots.

Blue Room Productions Up Coming Event.

Conrad founded Blue Room Productions in 2009 after graduating Magna cum Laude from Emerson College in Boston, MA with achievements in audio/radio production and entrepreneurial studies. While living in Boston, Conrad acted as the Live Mix Director for WERS 88.9 FM, one of the largest stations broadcasting to the New England area and online around the world.
Dana
Site Admin
Site Admin
Operating System: Windows 8 & 10.
Digital Audio Workstation (DAW): Reaper, Hindenburg, Audacity.
Mics: Shure SM7b, SM 57 & 58, ATR 2100, AKG P120, AT Pro 70.
Digital Recorder: Tascam DR-40, Zoom H6.
United States of America

Blue Room Productions Up Coming Event.

Wed May 23, 2018 12:10 pm

Blue Room Production Up Coming Events. I have already RSVP'ed this event and spent my $5.00.If you are in the tri-state area, I highly recommend you do the same. The video at the end of this post, was from the last event. It was the most fun you could have with your clothes on!

Join us for our upcoming music marketing & promotion workshop.
------------------------------------------------------------

If you are:

- An artist interested in learning new techniques to promote and market your work, or

- A talented musician in the DC area interested in networking and meeting other like-minded musicians passionate about their craft, or

- An engineer, producer, or songwriter interested in visiting our production facility in Virginia and meeting our staff of engineers

…then we invite you to join us for our upcoming event on June 9th hosted by The Marketing Mixtape, Black Iris, and Blue Room Productions. Admission is just 5 bucks if you purchase in advance. See you there!

https://youtu.be/ycGOCWtLSls

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links