Welcome to Home Recording Forum For Beginners. You must make your first post in the Introductions Forum after you Register! In till you do, you WILL NOT be able to post or reply in any other forum. After you make your introduction the entire board will be available for posting or replying. This is a countermeasure for spam bots.

Danas Thread.

As a member of our community, we encourage you to promote your audio recordings and we will also promote you for doing so! We will forward your posts/audio to all of our social media outlets to help you grow your audience. Please post your audio books/website/podcast links here.
Dana
Site Admin
Site Admin
Operating System: Windows 8 & 10.
Digital Audio Workstation (DAW): Reaper, Hindenburg, Audacity.
Mics: Shure SM7b, SM 57 & 58, ATR 2100, AKG P120, AT Pro 70.
Digital Recorder: Tascam DR-40, Zoom H6.
United States of America

Danas Thread.

Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:52 am

I got this idea from an old trucking forum that was all the rage back in the late 90's. Every member was allowed to post their own thread showing all the places they were traveling to. They would warn other drivers of low bridges or where to find the best place to stop for the night. This same principal can be applied to this forum as well. Anytime I want to show off or list a new recording, piece of gear or a new audio program, I can just keep updating my own thread. This is my main website.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links